Help Wanted! Now Hiring
We are looking to hire an A/V tech. Experience helpful but we will train the right person.
MSM Systems Inc. is a 21 year old company with an excellent reputation for quality, ethics, and service. We specialize in professional and commercial design and installation. You would be part of a small team that values quality, service, and learning–where your input and opinions matter.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good attention to detail
- Strength and stamina to work with heavy equipment
- Ability to work with power tools
- Ability to work on scaffold and lifts
- Significant interest in sound, video, lighting
- Curiosity and proven ability to learn and master subjects; strong communications skills
- Excellent work record demonstrating stability and customer service
- Ability to work occasional evenings, early mornings, weekends with appropriate advance notice.
- Interest, educational background and working (or volunteer) experience in installation, live events, or AV industry is strongly preferred. We will provide training and career opportunities for the right person.
Responsible for all incoming, outgoing, and processing. Charged with improving efficiency in systems and processes.
Prepare products for projects, includes connecting, programming, testing. Including: audio, video, lighting, acoustics, network transport of data.
Installation, assist and learn on projects initially with another MSM person.
Service calls, assist initially with another MSM person.
Rental, delivery, setup, as needed.
Provide customer training for operation.
To apply, send PDF of resume to email@example.com and complete online application.